BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More everyday pics

Quincee got all dolled up, she wanted her hair done with a bow, she would not leave the house without her necklace and bracelet on. She looks so cute no matter what she is wearing









lol she ended up messing her bow up, kids will be kids





woke up in the morning and she found m&ms in her diaper bag



 She loves wearing hats







I love how she likes to get her hair done :) 



Every morning she thinks she needs make-up like her mom







Dress up at the dollar store 



This morning Quincee wanted to wear my hat and all these bows 










Gave Siocie corn roles :) 


 Made cookies and Quincee asked for blue cookies so I made blue cookies with some orange pinkish colored frosting 













Playing with Sadie and playing dress up



Quincee asks for a balloon like everyday, don't worry she teases grandma (who is scared of them) 






First hair trim 












Silly pics







Jade ordered a wig, I dont look so good with black hair



Lovin my new glasses 





Whitney and the kids came to visit!!!



All the kids took over my bed



Logans frozen bird


The robot 


Logan is so cute he is the dancer in the family 



The kids were still hungry, they act like we starve them. They had to climb on the table to get food






I'm not a fan of loading pics of just me, but these are my all time favorite pants :) I bought them from Trendy Tags


Spencer and Whitney forgot the kids costumes, I think they did it on purpose cause they missed us already ;) 





Halloween 
Grandma G is very creative 




Waiting for the trunk or treat at Fresh Market







My cute little cowgirl 


Made hair bows at work




Ready for the late night last minute movie date with me and Quincee 





Making pancakes :) 








At work Kelsey Porter and I are in charge of decorating the window so we made a snow man out of boxes and what we had. She thought I was nuts when I stole some rocks outside of family dollar ;) I think they look cute for the buttons, eyes, and nose


Our first friend Birthday Party 
Gabrial turned two



I went to Jessicas wedding and I caught the bouquet... I am not married yet but I'm supposed to be next??
lol idk if it will happen ;) 




 Loves to color 







Quincee stole my phone and took pics of herself while I pushed the button to take the pic
"cheese"




Bunny ears
Sometimes she will sleep with bunny ears on her head



"hi"



Brushing my teeth 
She takes good care of her mom




First design at work



First time wanting to sit on her potty!!!! She sat there for like ten minutes :) 
we were watching potty clips on You tube.. It worked, but only for that day. Now she is scared of the potty, she tells me "ow bum" lol does someone know where I can get a cushion for her seat ;) jk


Fell asleep watching the family dancing to Just Dance




Tub creations 






This is Gabrial her best friend at day care



We got this new place on main called the Piggy Bank and every time we pass it, she asks for ice cream





Setsons birthday 



more tub creations, the tub will never stay clean with those crayons 







Olive Garden, she was flirting with our waiter. She kept talking to him and winking, it was cute



wink


Doctor visit, she hates it there... Doc Brown does not even hurt her and she is so scared of him. She screams the whole visit.. poor kid 



I helped Jade make her Christmas treats..... or eat some ;) 
haha no worries she didnt really lick the treats, totally edible 





Quincee wearing my extensions 
she loved having long hair,
I could tell by how she whipped her hair back and forth












Kelsey Porter and my car got hooked together during work
It was nice to have scissors handy ;)  


Quincee drew this and said it was Stetson






Christmas day, she put lipstick on all day 







coloring with Aunt Kelsey 






0 comments: