BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everyday

Putting the Christmas tree up and Quincee has a candy cane stuck to her pants lol




New years Eve, We had our shrimp broil and it was good food 



Quincee winking 


Pimpin the van on an ice cream trip to the Ideal Dairy 





 What?? Kenzi got flowers??? I got these from my friend Travis Hunt 
I love roses and lillies


thinking she is ready to drive... haha I don't think so





Dinner time






This is how Quincee sleeps.. I'm usually pushed to the edge


Sleep over at Amber's house, they were in the middle of cleaning there amazing animal trophy room. This is what we fell asleep with and woke up to. 
a black bear, skunk, and other small animals



faking to sleep while eating a snack 





It is cold these days



My favorite boots


What my homework looks like, movie for Quincee and class on the other







Found her fake pig tails 



Loves her glasses



Nap time 



"I see you"


 cheese





potty training bribe, did not work. She is so scared of the whole potty thing


She wanted to wear my bra, idk why... lol I have a girly girl on my hands that's for sure




Valentines day


Out on a delivery.... poor dog lol


First year doing Valentines day... lol never say the V word at a flower shop, I thought they were kidding I thought V-day would be a piece of cake. No I thought wrong. The day before (Monday) went in at nine didnt get off till one AM. We filled up both fridges with arrangements and counter tops were full of goodies and stuffed animals. Oh what a night. I went in at eight thirty the next morning as soon as I got there the phones were ringing off the hook, we were not even open yet.... The floors were already covered with stems petals, wrappers, ect... Me and my drive partner for the day loaded all the north orders. It was crazy there were orders galore. I have been told that the boss Gloria is mean on days like these I was scared to even show up to work lol. She was not that bad she was quit nice.. well to me at least  :)  All of us survived the day... Not really looking forward to memorial day...







Yay finally designing



Po, He has a huge mouth lol and is a very hyper dog



Delivering this many balloons and plus more all at once. Is kinda scary and you have to be extra careful to not pop any haha it is extra loud in a vehicle.







Talking on the phone


Mom brought home a butterfly costume :) Quincee loved it




0 comments: