Mom, Kelsey, Quincee and I had the chance to see Whitney and the kids!!!!! The plane ride was scary since it was my first time and all, but worth it cause driving would have made the trip miserable. This his the new airport in Provo, it is really small compared to the other two airports we went to. Quincee did very good this whole trip! she was a trooper to be outside and handle the heat and humidity. The nieces and nephews were so much fun and have grown oh so much, I wish time would stop spinning just to catch up with what we have missed.....
I was driving mom nuts taking pictures this is the top of the plane
In the air
Mom gave all the grand kids jaw breaker suckers oh what a mess.... but it was fun
ugh this spider was so gross, well all spiders are gross but still this thing was huge and it jumped super high, Kelsey thought it would be funny to tell me it was going to get inside and crawl on my face at night...... lol it did not help out at all
DC Temple is so beautiful
Drive to Virginia..... was sooooooo long
I was driving mom nuts making a big deal about the signs, this one says Manassas haha they have weird names over there
"Its a Washington DC nut Kenzi!" so cute
Our small hike by the temple
This is kind of how we recruited everywhere, the kids wanted to hold Quincee's hand all the time
lol there were huge balls I had to take a picture
Tired of driving and the heat as soon as we got to the hotel most of us got in our swimming suits and went swimming and we ordered Chinese It was so much fun staying all together even though all the kids played switch beds all night long. Everyone had lack of sleep with kids moving all night, but Quincee and I slept so good!!!!
Ethan being scared of the water
The Cathedral church we attended on Sunday It was way pretty
Now I can say I have been to DC Cupcakes!!!! but they were not worth standing line for though. It was still pretty neat cause I watch them on TV when I get the chance
What a long day!!!! can you tell
Colbie was being a stinker and would not share
Thank goodness they had rides cause this cemetery was huge!!!!
The space museum
We had a lesson on how to make paper airplanes and after we had a contest to see whose plane was the sturdiest, Ya Logan won first place!!! He was so happy
we went to an Indian museum and I thought I ordered ground beef tacos when really I ordered cow tongue... it was gross!!!
back at Whitneys place the kids loved giving kisses through this curtain it was fun to watch



0 comments:
Post a Comment